Funny Valentines Day Quotes

Valentine’s Day is when a lot of married men are reminded what a poor shot Cupid really is.

True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.
- Erich Segal


Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.
- Jules Renard

Love is a grave mental disease.
- Plato

I wanted to make it really special on Valentine’s day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV.

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.

Without love, the rich and poor live in the same house.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

loverboy said...

Get a GF before valentine. Follow this blog
http://valentine-2012.blogspot.com/